Thursday, May 1, 2008

I love when the day comes to an end...


This time of the night is my favorite part of every single day. I absolutely love our bedtime routine, as it seems, bedtime is the only part of our day that has any sort of structure each day! First of all we have dinner, then we immediately do baths. Right after bath time we get dressed for bed and fix hair for the next day. We then (try to) clean the front room to prepare for tomorrow, and then it's story time and tooth brushing! Then comes my favorite part...tucking Elli in. She blows me a kiss that she expects me to catch on my cheek (which I always do a little exaggerated) and she just giggles. Then I give her hugs and kisses and turn out the light. I love this part of the night more than any part of the day!!!

2 comments:

McFarland's said...

She is so DANG cute!!

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That's sweet. I love that part of night too. There's nothing sweeter than a sleeping child.