As many of you may know, I struggle with keeping our house clean. It just seems that there are not enough hours in the day to keep up with Elli's tornado! So, my dad gave Elli a full size bed and we decided that we would move her into the "office" because it is bigger and turn her room into the office. In order to do this, we had to move most of her stuff into the living room and then just kind of juggle everything around to it's proper place in the proper room. Our house is a giant mess now, so when you see me again, if I'm bald, it's because I have pulled out all my hair in my efforts to get this house back to being somewhat clean!




Tuesday, February 3, 2009
What a mess!!!!
Posted by The Mitchell Maniacs at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am terrible at cleaning house too, thankfully I have a husband who cleans great or my house would look like that and we aren't rearranging any rooms! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment