This year for Halloween, I wasn't real sure what to dress Elli up as. Then, Eric's sister, Karla, showed up at her mom's house with the most GORGEOUS prom dress for my niece. Complete with hand stitched bead work and all. So, I asked her if she could make Elli a dress for Halloween, that I would buy her the pattern and the material. Well, as many of you have probably seen on Facebook, the stupid Money Fairy keeps messing up my order, of course, leaving me short on cash! So I never did have the money to get her the pattern and material. One day, she called me up and asked me if I was still going to have her make Elli a dress for Halloween. I said "Well, if I get the money for the material and stuff between now and then, yes. If not, then no." She proceeded in telling me that her friend had given her some blue satin, and asked if I wanted her to use that. OF COURSE!!! Well, she made the dress. AND IT IS GORGEOUS!!! It honestly looks like a miniature prom dress! I almost felt bad letting Elli wear it outside of the house! But, I dressed her up as Cinderella for Halloween, and she was beautiful. We both want to thank Karla for making her the perfect Cinderella dress. She is an awesome aunt and even better sister in law!!! Pics to come soon....
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Elli was the CUTEST Cinderella ever!!! the dress was beautiful!!
Post a Comment