Well, tonight was the Jr. Peach Queen Pageant, and Elli was able to be a participant with all thanks going to Grandma and Papa! My mom insisted that we do this, and I must admit, it was pretty fun. We went shopping on Saturday, August 30 to a place called Just Girls Stuff (or something close to that) in Riverdale. We got Elli this dress that she said "This looks just like Cinderella's dress!" We then bought the prettiest little pony tail thing! She had a practice last night, and she was pretty miffed that she couldn't wear her dress to the practice. It was so cute. The girls had to learn "Zip a Dee Do Da" and for having about 30 minutes total of practice time, they all did really well! She was very insistant that we do her hair curly, but I could just see her letting me curl half of it and then not wanting any more done, so I just did two little inside out french braids. All in all, I have to say that my princess looked adorable! She wasn't in the Jr. Royalty, but that's ok. She got a tiara and a heart "leck lace" so she is tickled pink! Oh ya! And when the young man brought her out on stage for all of her "stats" to be read, she somehow located us (well, I guess she located her favorite cousin, Ashley) and stood there and waved and then did the CUTEST little curtsy ever! Have I mentioned that I am so in love with this little ball of fire? She is by far my favorite child that has ever been put on this green earth...
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Jr. Peach Queen Pageant
Posted by The Mitchell Maniacs at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Simply adorable
She looks just like a princess! I wish I could have come and watched it! Allie still wears that necklace all the time. Aren't you so glad you have a girl?! You don't get to do these kind of fun things with a boy! She looked beautiful! Hopefully we get to see her at the parade!
Elli was so cute at the pagent.
I think her and Ashley had fun at the carnival thanks for inviting us to hang with you guys
Is the princess doing the peepee dance in that one photo. that is waht Sahsa said. And Elise thinks it is a shame she didn't win.
Post a Comment