Sunday, July 20, 2008

Elli the Fish


This last week a friend of ours gave us her swimming pool. It is a pretty big pool, so all three of us hop in and have a good time. I'm pretty sure that Elli would sleep in the pool if I would let her, as it is a huge fight every evening around 8:00 that we have to start the battle of getting her out of the pool to get ready for bed. I keep checking to see if she was born with a set of gills that I missed, but I guess she just has the McFarland gene of being half human, half fish!

2 comments:

McFarland's said...

she loves her pool!!! what a way to entertain her other than the fact that you get to be outside with her. oh well making memories right

Marty and Kim Bergsjo said...

That looks fun. We need an invite sometime to come swim!