This last weekend (July 12 &13) we did one of our favorite things ever, we went camping! We just went up to Box Elder Campground, which is nice because it never fails, I forget to bring usually a number of things and I can run home to get them, but it is far enough away from the world to "get away". The site we were in was previously occupied by a scout troop, and they left Elli a little swing that swung over the water. She spent about 3 days solid on this swing. While we were up there, Eric's son and other daughter (Scott and Amanda) came up on their way through to California. I was in 7th heaven getting to spend the evening with my whole family. I was having so much fun with them all that I totally forgot to take pictures! I know, bad mom but I'll do better next time, I promise! We had a cookout with all of Eric's family, and to put it best, nothing with them in uneventful! I was very proud of myself, I did dutch oven chicken and dutch oven potatoes for the first time, and with the help from a friend (Thanks Sharon!!!) they turned out fabulous. We really had a great time (other than Miss Millie, who had to stay on her chain), as we usually do when camping!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Summer time fun...
Posted by The Mitchell Maniacs at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Is that a cute little moon I see? Looks like everyone had a good time.
Sounds fun. You do alot better camping than I. Ellie cracks me up with her pants half down.
You know the 7 days I was there were plenty. i heard about some of the events. Elli is cute!
lots of fun memories in the making there!!
Post a Comment