
Tonight Elli, Kaleena and I were sitting outside enjoying the evening, when Elli saw what she THOUGHT was an airplane come over the mountain. She said, "Look Mama, there's an airplane!" I told her, "That's not an airplane, it's a flying submarine. She says "For reals?" and then watches the airplane for as long as she can see it. She waves at the airplane, saying "Bye Bye." So I said "Bye Bye airplane!" She then informs me that it's not an airplane, it's a flying submarine. So then Kaleena and I started singing "Yellow Submarine" to her, and she wanted to know who drove the Flying Yellow Submarine. So, I told her the first person who came to mind. Uncle Deward. Again, "For reals?" I say ya. By this time, I am so amused with this story that I can't stop. "Hey Elli, you know who else drives a Flying Submarine? Aunt Kristi. Except, hers is pink."
Kaleena is agreeing with everything I am feeding to my little gullible girl. She then wants to call Aunt Kristi, who proceeds in telling her that she keeps her Flying Pink Submarine parked in her floating underwater garage, and it hasn't rained enough to bring it out yet, or else she would bring it over to our Scentsy party tomorrow night! Elli's response to Aunt Kristi is, "You're wierd!" Kaleena and I were laughing so hard about this that there were a few tears!!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Pink and Yellow Flying Submarines
Posted by The Mitchell Maniacs at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Didn't your mama ever tell you its not nice to lie! I feel her pain because I am the gullible one in our family. I have never beleived in yellow and pink subs though.
I have a green sub!!! The girls think that I should drive them to Elli's pool-we only wish it was that simple.
Jen,
Hey you need to come to my blog and leave me your email-I'm going private in a few days and I want to be able to add you to my list!
Thanks!
Post a Comment