Monday, August 25, 2008

Update on the First Day of "Real" School

So here is the replay of of our conversations when I picked Elli up:

Me: How was the first day of school?
Elli: Good, but I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
Me: How come?
Elli: Cuz, I'm ready for a day off.
Me: Well, what did you do at school today?
Elli: We had 2 drinks and recess.
Me: Did you learn anything?
Elli: No.
Me: How about the alphabet?
Elli: I already knew the alphabet.

Later when we got home...after I had told Eric this conversation

Eric: So, Elli, are you going to school tomorrow?
Elli: Nope.
Eric: Why, was it boring?
Elli: Yep. And I'm not going tomorrow.
Eric: Well, you have to go everyday.
Elli: (throwing one of her famous tantrums) Noooooooooooooo I don't want to go tomorrow............

Haha! Like my mom said, it's a little too early to be calling the principal asking to excuse her from class just cuz she doesn't want to go!

4 comments:

m2mommy said...

Sounds like she part of the right family. One day of the crap and she's ready to sluff!

Kaleena said...

I'm not going ever again.
I'm going tomorrow.
I'm not going....

That was amusing Jenn.

Nicole said...

Hey-I just added you to my list. SORRY! I didn't see your email until today. I about died when I saw that I had left it off! I love Ellie. When Allie came home she said, "Why am I there for like 400 hours?" hahaha....

Bev said...

When Sahs came home from her first day of preschool she told me she wasn't going back because all the kids were dumb, they don't even know the ABC's or how to count. And Mom some don't even talk the right words I can't undersand tehm.
So maybe our kids are realted?